Healing Diastasis Recti
My Postpartum Body
- It’s emotionally painful when people ask me if I’m pregnant when I’m not.
- It’s difficult to always have to wear baggy clothing to disguise my poochy stomach.
- It’s uncomfortable to have to wear a restrictive support garment in the heat of summer.
- It’s physically painful when I suffer from back pain when I’ve been standing for long periods of time.
- I experience physical pain often when just getting out of bed in the morning.
My fifth pregnancy was the most painful of all. My baby was large (over nine pounds), and I had no muscles to hold him in. Everything just spilled out the front. Every time he would move it would hurt so bad that it almost took my breath away.
Looking for a Solution
The Tummy Team to the Rescue!
But now I’m ready for a change. I want a stronger, healthier body, and I’m ready to rehabilitate my core!
And I’m excited that I’m going to be sharing my journey here with you! I’d love to have you join me for the next couple of months as I work to heal my diastasis.
I know it’s going to be a challenge, and I’d love to have the accountability of blogging about it.I’m planning (Lord willing) to begin the Core Foundations 8-week Online Training Program at the beginning of February. I’ll be checking in here every couple of weeks and sharing my struggles and successes (along with before and after photos).
Follow My Journey
Here are all the posts I did during my weeks of doing the Core Foundations program: