No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Dessert
This delicious no-bake cherry cheesecake dessert fits in a 9x13 pan and is so simple! It can also be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator.
- 2 packages graham crackers Use 2 plastic sleeves=18 rectangles of graham crackers (from a 14.4 oz. box)
- 1 1/2 sticks melted butter
- 4 Tbsp. granulated white sugar
- 2 8 oz. packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 4 cups whipped topping
- 2 cans cherry pie filling
Grease a 9"x 13" pan (I use butter or coconut oil). Make the crust. Crush graham crackers in a plastic zipper bag with a rolling pin. Melt butter. Combine butter, sugar, and graham crackers. Press into 9" x 13" pan.
Beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over crust. Spread pie filling over all. Refrigerate at least one hour. Can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator.