Make-Ahead Berry Chia Yogurt Breakfast Parfait THM-E
This make-ahead breakfast parfait recipe is easy to make and healthy, with berries, yogurt, and chia seeds.
- 3/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup oats
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp vanilla optional
- 7 drops vanilla stevia drops optional
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- wide-mouth pint size Mason jars
Combine the Greek yogurt, oats, almond milk, chia seeds, vanilla, and vanilla drops in a bowl. Stir well.
Layer half of the yogurt mixture in a wide-mouth Mason jar. Then add half of the berries to the jar. Add the rest of the yogurt mixture and the other half of the berries to the jar.
Add a lid and refrigerate. Enjoy!