|An “A” Apple Pie!|
A lot of the special memories seem to involve food, for some reason! I guess that’s because food can define a time as “special.”
|Fall Sugar Cookies|
- Have a family game night.
- Have a movie night. Pop popcorn!
- Go on a nature walk.
- Go for a bike ride.
- Have a music night. Gather around the guitar or piano or sing a capella!
- Camp out in the backyard.
- Camp in the living room!
- Make a fire pit in the backyard and roast marshmallows or make s’mores.
- On a clear night, go out and watch the stars. We like to lie on the trampoline for this.
- Do a puzzle together.
- Go to a local playground or park and play together.
- Have an art night. Set out watercolors, paper, pencils, or whatever you have available, and create art together.
- Go on a picnic. Or have one in the backyard.
- Make a family movie. Enjoy creating costumes and then film it. Our children do this all the time, but it would be even more fun for Mom and Dad to join in!
- Look at family photos together.
- Have a special family meal. Use your best dishes and dress up.
- Read aloud. Enjoy a good book together.
- Jump in a pile of leaves!
|A favorite game for the younger crowd, Busytown Airport.|