Here are the goals from last week:
Plan another date night with my husband. Read aloud several more chapters of Little House in the Big Woods.Finished the book! Finish the scrapbook I’m working on for my daughter’s birthday. Finish filing papers. Organize and wipe down one kitchen cupboard. Clear off and organize my desk.
- Be in bed by 10:30 every night (this would be a miracle if I can actually do it!). This was a total fail, and I ended up going to bed very late a couple of nights for various reasons. I’ll try again this week!
Exercise 3 days this week. Read 5 chapters in my current book.I read about 13!
- Date with husband (in case you’re wondering, we have most of our dates at home!)
- Spend 30 minutes of one-on-one time with each child.
- Start an immune support tincture for the coming cold/flu season.
- Make costumes for girls (they asked me to make costumes for an upcoming event we’re attending).
- Finish school planning. I’m still working on this, but I really need to finalize everything. Hopefully this week.
- Read 5 chapters of my current book.
- Exercise 3 days this week.
- Be in bed by 10:30.