I love handmade soap, and my friend Emily from Simply Cleansing makes some of the nicest soap I have ever used. If you like natural, handcrafted soap as much as I do, you won't want to miss this amazing giveaway!
Emily's soap is full of natural, handmade goodness. It lathers well, nourishes your skin, and using it is a delight. She also makes candles, aromatherapy roll-ons, and shaving soap (scroll down the list of soaps to find the shaving soap). And Emily's husband Patrick makes the most beautiful hand forged knives. Be sure to check those out, too!
Simply Cleansing is giving away 8 bars of soap (your choice of scents) to 1 winner!To Enter The Giveaway: *****This Giveaway Has Ended!*****
Go to the Simply Cleansing website and choose your favorite soap scent. Then come back here and tell me in a comment what you would choose if you win. Be sure to leave an email address if you don't have a blog with a way to contact you.
For Additional Entries (please leave a separate comment for each thing you do):
- Follow the Simply Cleansing Blog (scroll down to bottom of blog).
- Share about this giveaway on your blog, facebook, or twitter with a direct link to this post.
- Place an order with Simply Cleansing. This is worth 3 extra entries (leave 3 comments). Also, Simply Cleansing has a special going on for Artful Homemaking readers. Place an order and receive a free bar of soap! To take advantage of this special offer, you must mention that you were referred from Artful Homemaking when you place your order.
- Follow Artful Homemaking via Google Friend Connect (in the sidebar to the right). If you are already a follower, that earns you an extra entry, also.
- Subscribe to Artful Homemaking via email (just enter your email address in the little box in my right sidebar that says "follow by email").
- "Like" Artful Homemaking on Facebook (I just made a quick page a few days ago!).
- Add the Artful Homemaking button to your blog.