Date with husband.I’m thankful that we were actually able to go out on a real date together this time!
- Spend 30 minutes of one-on-one time with each child. This wasn’t as successful as I’d hoped. I enjoyed some wonderful time with my oldest child and my youngest. But then I didn’t have as much uninterrupted time with my three middle children as I wanted (other children kept trying to be part of it, so it ended up not being as “one-on-one” as I was hoping for). This is something I strive for each week, so I’ll keep working on it.
- Start an immune support tincture for the coming cold/flu season. I decided to put this on hold since I was so busy.
- Make costumes for girls (they asked me to make costumes for an upcoming event we’re attending). I got two costumes completely finished (the princess dress above is one of them), but I still have one left. And I must have it finished in the next couple of days! I hope to share photos of them later.
Finish school planning.Yay! I’m so glad I finished this, as it had been weighing heavily on my mind for months. Read 5 chapters of my current book.I read a lot more than this!
- Exercise 3 days this week. Didn’t get this done. I did exercise some, but not as much as I’d hoped.
- Be in bed by 10:30. Didn’t make it to bed this early even once! And I’m not even going to try this week, as we have a big weekend event coming up and I’m sure I’ll be up frantically preparing for it and then some evenings we’ll be out late. So, for now I’m giving up on this goal. Although I’m still going to aim to be in bed earlier rather than later, if possible. 🙂
- Date with husband.
- Order some of the books we are still needing.
- Finish Abby’s costume.
- Make a new school schedule.