Organizing School Supplies
- wooden turntable
- metal pails (6 fit nicely on my turntable, but it depends on size)
- glue gun and glue
- button magnets
How to Make It:
1. First, decide on the placement of all the metal buckets:
I just tried to space them as evenly apart as possible, with 5 on the outside and 1 in the center.
2. Use a pencil to mark where each magnet should be glued down:
3. Use the hot glue gun to glue down the magnets.
The metal pails just rest right on top of these, and the magnets hold them down.
4. Fill up the buckets and admire the beautiful, orderly, colorful sight!
Favorite Art Supplies:
Here are a few of our favorite supplies to keep in our organizer.
- Lyra Groove Colored Pencils
- Lyra Waldorf Selection Giant Triangular Colored Pencils
- Prismacolor Colored Pencils
- Ticonderoga Pencils
Pin This Post: