Pumpkin Ice Cream
- 1.75 quarts vanilla ice cream, softened
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 t. ground ginger
- 1/4 t. cinnamon
- 1/4 t. nutmeg
- 1 T. orange juice
- Place softened ice cream in a large bowl and set aside.
- Mix remaining ingredients (in a different bowl) with an electric mixer on low speed. Blend into ice cream with a spoon. Stir until all ingredients are mixed together.
- Spread ice cream/pumpkin mixture in a 9″ x 13″ pan. Cover, and freeze. It takes a long time to get it fully frozen, so I’d make it the day before if you’re planning it for a special occasion.
- Let soften slightly before scooping for serving. Makes 8-10 servings.
This is one of the best ice cream flavors I’ve ever tasted! And it’s such an easy recipe to make with your children. Enjoy!