Sometimes you just need a quick treat to take to a party or share with friends. Make these simple 3-ingredient Valentine pretzel treats for Family Night or a Valentine’s get-together. Kids love to help make these, and they’re super easy!
I am naturally drawn to Valentine’s candy, even though I try not to eat it! 🙂 I just love all the pink and red colors! These pretzel candies are very easy to make and they taste delicious. They’re easy enough for kids to help with, too!
Just 3 Ingredients
You just need 3 ingredients to make these: a bag of m & m’s, a bag of hugs, and a bag of pretzels!
When we make this recipe at Christmas, we usually use the square-shaped pretzels, but I love the regular ones for Valentine’s because they’re shaped like hearts!
Valentine Pretzel Treats
Turn your oven to 170 degrees, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
Set the pretzels on the lined baking sheet and top each one with a Hug.
Bake at 170 degrees for 4-8 minutes until the chocolate is soft but not totally melted. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and quickly press an m&m candy into the center of each pretzel, on top of the softened Hug.
Cool for a few minutes, then chill for about 10 minutes in the freezer until set (just place the whole baking sheet into the freezer).
Store in an airtight container or zippered bag.
Aren’t they so cute?!
Simple 3-Ingredient Valentine Pretzel Treats
- 1 bag of pretzels
- 1 bag of Hershey's Hugs
- 1 bag Valentine M&M’s
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Place pretzels on the lined baking sheet.
- Top each pretzel with an unwrapped Hug candy.
- Bake at 170 degrees for 4-8 minutes, until chocolate is just softened but not melted.
- Remove baking sheet from oven, and quickly press an M&M candy in the center of each pretzel, on top of the softened hug.
- Cool for a few minutes, then chill for about 10 minutes in the freezer, until set (just place the whole baking sheet in the freezer).
- Store in an air-tight container or zippered bag.
Sharing this post here.