Singing Canary Drink
- 2 lemons
- 3 cups filtered water
- 4,000 mg Vitamin C powder
- 2 teaspoons whey protein powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon virgin coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Pure Stevia Extract to taste (I just use one little scoop full of stevia—using the “doonk” scoop that comes in the bag.)
- 4-8 drops of therapeutic grade lemon essential oil (optional)
Peel the yellow skin off of the lemons, but leave as much of the white part as possible. Slice the lemons and remove the seeds.
Put the lemons into your blender with 3 cups of water and blend well.
Pour the blended liquid into a sieve (I use a little fine mesh sieve.)
Pour Singing Canary juice into a 2 quart glass mason jar. Top with ice or filtered water until the liquid reaches the top of the jar (ice is great in the summer, but I use a bit of water when it’s cold out). Put a lid on the jar and shake well.
I pour mine into a smaller glass or jar and drink it with a straw, to keep the acidic liquid from getting too much on my teeth.
You can add more stevia if you think it needs it. This drink is designed to be sipped throughout the day. I keep the larger jar in the refrigerator and just pour the amount I need into a smaller glass.