Save Time With Trim Healthy Mama Slow Cooker Freezer Meals
I’m always on the lookout for more freezer-to-crock-pot meals, and I try to pin them on my Pinterest board when I find them. I just noticed that the original website where I found these freezer meals has several more sessions available with more recipes! She now has the following crock pot/freezer meal cooking sessions available:
- Session 1
- Session 2
- Session 3
- Session 4
- Session 5
- Session 6
- Session 7
- Session 8 (Breakfast Menu)
- Session 9 (Grilling Menu)
- Session 10 (Mexican THM)
- Session 11
- Session 12 (Breakfast Menu)
- Session 13 (Crock-Pot)
- Session 14
- Session 15 (Recipes from the cookbook)
- Session 16
More Freezer Recipes
I recently discovered that this Chicken Spaghetti Squash Casserole recipe is also freezer-friendly!
And, this Freezer to Crockpot Cilantro Lime Chicken is also THM-friendly:
Another Freezer Cooking Resource!
I’m so excited about this new freezer cooking resource I’m using, called MyFreezEasy. It’s a monthly freezer meal plan full of options!
What You Get
When you sign up for this monthly freezer meal plan, here’s what’s included.
- Access to 8 new meal plans each month, covering a variety of dietary needs (you get access to these meal plan options each month: gluten-free, traditional, slow cooker, clean eating, all chicken, all ground beef, all pork chops, and the 20 meals plan). Each of these plans include 10 meals.
- Access to the “Create Your Own” program, where you can mix and match meals from the 8 available meal plans for that month.
- Assembly videos
- Mobile and tablet Apps
- Adjust serving sizes
- Well-organized shopping lists arranged by grocery store section to save you time.
- Dairy-free modifications on all recipes
- Gluten-free modifications on all recipes
- Printable labels for your bags or trays
Organized and Easy to Use
The MyFreezEasy system is very organized and easy to use. You can either choose from one of the 8 categories available each month, or you can create your own personalized meal plan in just a few minutes.
How to Modify for THM
I’m currently on the Premium Monthly Plan, and so far I’m loving it!
Some of the meals work perfectly for THM as they are, and others require a few simple substitutions (like choosing low-sugar pasta sauce, using cauli-rice instead of rice, etc.).
What I do is I go through the list of available meal options for the month, and I pick out the ones that I feel will work for our family. If it’s a dish that will work without modification (and I’ve found lots of these on the meal plan!), all I have to do is adjust the side dish suggestions. For example, if the meal is supposed to be served with rice, I’ll make rice for my kids and cauli-rice for my husband and myself.
If the recipe requires 2 tablespoons of brown sugar (for instance), then I’ll substitute with a homemade THM-friendly brown sugar substitute.
Unlike other freezer plans, this one is actually affordable, and it’s so incredibly helpful for busy women. Check it out here!