Save Time With Trim Healthy Mama Slow Cooker Freezer Meals
I’m always on the lookout for more freezer-to-crock-pot meals, and I try to pin them on my Pinterest board when I find them. I just noticed that the original website where I found these freezer meals has several more sessions available with more recipes! She now has the following crock pot cooking sessions available:
- Session 1
- Session 2
- Session 3
- Session 4
- Session 5
- Session 6
- Session 7
- Session 8 (Breakfast Menu)
- Session 9 (Grilling Menu)
- Session 10 (Mexican THM)
- Session 11
More Freezer Recipes
I recently discovered that this Chicken Spaghetti Squash Casserole recipe is also freezer-friendly!
And, this Freezer to Crockpot Cilantro Lime Chicken is also THM-friendly:
Another Freezer Cooking Resource!
I’m so excited about this new freezer cooking resource I’m using, called MyFreezEasy. It’s a monthly freezer meal plan full of options!
What You Get
When you sign up for this monthly freezer meal plan, here’s what’s included.
- Access to 8 new meal plans each month, covering a variety of dietary needs (you get access to these meal plan options each month: gluten-free, traditional, slow cooker, clean eating, all chicken, all ground beef, all pork chops, and the 20 meals plan). Each of these plans include 10 meals.
- Access to the “Create Your Own” program, where you can mix and match meals from the 8 available meal plans for that month.
- Assembly videos
- Mobile and tablet Apps
- Adjust serving sizes
- Well-organized shopping lists arranged by grocery store section to save you time.
- Dairy-free modifications on all recipes
- Gluten-free modifications on all recipes
- Printable labels for your bags or trays
Organized and Easy to Use
The MyFreezEasy system is very organized and easy to use. You can either choose from one of the 8 categories available each month, or you can create your own personalized meal plan in just a few minutes.
I’m currently on the Premium Monthly Plan, and so far I’m loving it! Some of the meals work perfectly for THM as they are, and others require a few simple substitutions (like choosing low-sugar pasta sauce, using cauli-rice instead of rice, etc.).
Unlike other freezer plans, this one is actually affordable, and it’s so incredibly helpful for busy women. Check it out here!