Welcome to Mom Makeover Challenge Week 5! This week we’ll be discussing a few ways to update your look.
As moms, it’s easy to become so busy taking care of ALL THE THINGS that we forget to take care of ourselves. Not getting enough sleep or exercise, not eating right, and just generally feeling on the edge of burnout all the time.
Sometimes it’s the little things that make such a big difference. You know, things like having underwear without holes! 🙂
Mom Makeover Challenge Week 5
This week we’re going to make sure to take care of those little details. We’re going to be making sure everything is in good shape in our underwear drawer.
We’re going to go through all of our cosmetics and hair products, and only keep things that are still in date and still useful for us.
Maybe it’s time to get a new shade of eye shadow or lipstick.
Maybe it’s time for a new hairstyle or some highlights.
Or maybe you just need to give yourself a simple manicure.
Whatever it is that makes you feel well-groomed and taken care of, this is the week to do that.
Challenge for This Week
- Go through your underwear drawer. Make a list of what needs replacing (if anything).
- Examine your makeup bag and throw out anything that’s old or outdated.
- Consider getting a new hairstyle or adding some color.
- Give yourself a manicure or pedicure.
- Continue working on renewing your mind.
- Continue working on getting enough sleep.
- Keep exercising regularly!
Other Posts in The Mom Makeover Challenge series:
- The Mom Makeover Challenge Week 1: Renew Your Mind
- Week 1 Progress Report: 5 Bible Verses for Hard Times
- The Mom Makeover Challenge Week 2: Make Sleep a Priority
- Week 2 Progress Report: How to Get to Bed on Time
- The Mom Makeover Challenge Week 3: Prioritize Exercise